I’ve been so looking forward to fitting into normal clothes especially because the timing hits exactly in time for fall fashion! Fall is definitely my favorite season for fashion — layering, boots, jackets, hats, I just love it all. Luckily I am partnering with one of my favorite online retailer, shopbop, to get some goodies to set me up for pre-fall.
I want to keep refreshing this page throughout fall so here are some more favorites–some I’ve already purchased, others I’m eyeing as of 8/28
Although I love my sunnies collection, I wanted a new pair and came across these both. They come today so I’m super excited to see how they fit.
My fav sunnies are definitely OP because they fit my smaller head/face better than other brands.
- Have these OP in the gold/blue circular lense so wanted the square
- Been wanting a tortiose pair forever. Trying these tortiose OP x The Row on today. Hopefully they fit like the rest of my OP collection.
3. Isabel Marant can do no wrong. Loving this new jacket and color.
4. Since we still have all of August and probably September… and I’m SO picky when it comes to dresses, I have to include this eyelet dress. I think it’s perfect. Buying this for sure.
5. What I’m looking forward to most? JEANS JEANS JEANS JEANS JEANS!!!!!! You ladies know I have an obsession with denim, esp high waisted rigid denim. Praying to everything and everyone that I can at least fit into my boyfriend jeans after baby is born…. but in the meantime, here are my favorite styles.
a) I have these in both a 25 and 26 (I’m kind of in between when not preggo lol). I love how both fit it just depends on my mood. I have the lighter wash but loving these 90s jeans for fall/winter
b) SLVRLAKE are the new hot denim brand that I didn’t get a chance to try yet so I’m definitely going to get a couple to try on and pick a favorite for fall. Loving this style
c) I’ve wanted these Moussy jeans forever… think once I’m down to my usual size I’m going to splurge. They’re the perfect wash and amount of distress. Screams cool mom, no?
6) Updated T shirts… I’m a jeans and tee kinda gal. My tees I always splurge on because I plan to have 5-10 that I keep for a long long time. It’s been a while since I updated my tees so just getting refills of my favorites.
Crop Tees by The Great
Long sleeve tees by Lagence (I have this in every color literally tts)
7) SWEATERS !!! Okay…not many are up yet since we’re a bit early for fall but I love me some sweaters and can’t wait to see all the new ones trickling onto the site every week. Here are some I’m eyeing.
b) RESTOCKED! My fav statement yet casual sweater, I have it in a large for a bit baggier fit
c) Perfect for high waisted denim or sweats…splurge investment piece but on major sale. Getting in a M.
Loving so many of these…
Nili Lotan is one of my all time favorite designers. I always wanted to splurge on a sweatsuit of hers but never found the right color. This grey is the most timeless. I bought a medium in the top for extra bagginess and a small in the bottoms. They’re perfect together or separate.
10) Short Coat
11) Chic Overcoat
12) Timeless Trench
Okay… that’s it for now but will be posting on IG stories and refreshing this page throughout the fall season. xx