Fall is usually everyones favorite season when it comes to fashion. Plaid, layering, textures…the list goes on.
Sharing what I’ve purchased in the last month to prepare for the fall season and some wishlist items that may be in my cart 😉
- Denim ( you guys go crazy over these every time I post them. I have them in every color in size 25 & 26. The 25 are probably more my size, but I like the baggy vibe sometimes) This is the color you ladies particularly always ask me about
2. Have this cardigan in grey and now in this gorgeous deep navy. Highly recommend. The quality will last you a lifetime
3. Cozy lounge sweater that I’ve worn an embarrassing amount of times since purchased. Got a size 1, could go to 2 or stay with 1
4. The perfect “fancy” hoody. No logo, perfect grey and super cozy yet chic for under a overcoat or blazer
5. So I bought this sweatsuit, and it comes on Friday (I literally can’t wait). I love that its heavy for the cooler winter days and clearly have a weird obsession with this deep blue color lately. Got a small, will keep you ladies posted on when it comes
7. OK, the second most asked about, is my Isabel Marant plaid coat / shacket which is sadly sold out but this is the exact same print just a different style. This one seems less massive, mine is literally a tent
9. OK I lied…this is the most asked about. I’m a US 9 and took these in a 39. they’re ridiculously comfortable. Gorg boots
10. Last but not least… eyeing these. Should I do it?!
As always, feel free to DM me with any questions or link requests. This post is in partnership with my favorite, shopbop. I shop with them every month and it’s been fun sharing my favorites/ purchases with you ladies. If you want to see something else in particular, let me know. xx