I’m back with another skincare post! I have been getting many DM’s from you all since my last blog post thanking me for introducing certain products to your skincare routine. I am very happy that you all are liking the products I’ve been using.
As you know, I like to sit back, relax and apply a good mask a few times a week. Everyone loves to pamper themselves here and there or every day but especially given the free time most of us have during quarantine, why not? I have many masks that I truly love, it was hard, but I narrowed the list down to my top six favorite masks. Six may seem like a lot but there are favorite masks for different concerns. There’s no one size fits all mask. Each one is for a specific concern and I’ve mapped out how to use it, what it’s good for and why I personally use it below.
1. Tata Harper BHA Resurfacing Mask: This is my number 1 purchased item from you guys! Obviously I talk about it enough…. whenever my skin is feeling dull and I feel like my dead skin cells are just accumulating, this is my go-to. GLOW CENTRAL. Smells and feels amazing and is clean just like the rest of Tata’s products.
2. Drunk Elephant Baby Facial: ACID TOWN. Don’t be fooled by the name. This bad boy has massive amounts of acids for an at home facial. DO NOT go over the recommended usage time and expect a tingle when first putting it on. It’s normal. I like to do this at night (not during pregnancy) so I wake up with baby soft skin. I also tend to put an oil or very hydrating cream after using this mask to increase the glow and hydration.
3. Eve Lom Radiance Mask What can I say? I have a type. Another GREAT mask for getting rid of dull skin, fixing texture but this one also adds in a lot of moisture which I love. A little goes a long way and this jar always lasts me a while. All these masks have a similar purpose so far but feel very different on the skin, so it depends on my mood which I reach for. This one is also not a totally “clean” product.
4. Caudalie Detox Mask: Whenever I feel like my pores are “dirty” I turn to this bad boy. I have a habbit (like most people, it’s so addicting!) to pick my skin. So when I’m behaving, instead of picking, I go for this and notice it vacuums up all the dirt from my skin leaving my pores tighter and cleaner. Great price point and clean.
5. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: WOW! Super impressed with this hydrating mask. I’ve used it both for just 15 minutes as well as over night and am impressed how hydrated and supple my skin is afterwards. Great for sensitive skin as well!
6. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask ($56) If you couldn’t already tell from the picture, I REALLY love this honey potion mask. I don’t even have enough to use it again. Seriously need to get my hands on another jar. When you first apply this to your skin, it sort of warms up a little and then turns into a creamy consistency. Sounds super weird, and it kinda is, but it’s such a soothing feeling. I usually leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off. One thing I love about this mask is that it really soothes my skin, helps with texture issues and HYDRATES & GLOWS!!!
I really hope you guys try out some of these masks! If you buy one of them make sure to DM me what you think or if you have any other questions about how I use it let me know. I love reading your opinions on the skincare products I recommend!