Happy Friday girls!
Do you have anything fun planned today? I am working a bit in Real Estate this AM then heading off to the barn to ride Scarlett. The weather is getting so nice, which always reminds me of…leather jackets. Leather jacket weather is prob. my fav. You know, the 50-low 70’s. Either with a little sweater underneath or a tee. Ugh, mother nature hurry up with spring please! From early March in NYC all the way until Nov. you can wear a leather jacket. You can even on a cold summer night layer it over your outfit and look instantly “off duty model” chic.
I wanted to recommend to you ladies some of my fav leather jackets which you can shop in the gallery below or click on the links.
- Iro Ashville I have this exact jacket. I especially like IRO for their lighter beige leather jackets. You’d be surprised how much more you’d wear this over a black leather. Beige goes with legit everything and when the sun is shining you don’t want to always look like you’re going to a funeral or a goth club right ? That being said, I own 3 black leather jackets. LOL.
- Tart Collections Klara Jacket in Navy I recently received this baby as a gift from Tart Collections and it has instantly become a pre-spring favorite. I love how it fits, the gorgeous rose gold hardware and of course the fringe. Perfect for a festival 😉
- BLK DNM Motorcycle Jacket This was my first big leather jacket purchase about 3-4 years ago…and still SUCH A STAPLE. BLK DNM makes super timeless bad ass jackets. This is the black one you need that will take you into the colder months of Fall.
- Blank Denim Embroidered Moto Embroidery is SO in right now and for spring/fall of 2017 but it won’t be forever so this less expensive option is legit perfect. I’ve seen it in stores, the quality is really superb. This one is a no brainer if you want something embroidered!
- Veda Jayne Suede I have this baby in cognac though I really wish I got the blush. It’s such a classic, this nude/blush is the perfect shade of pink that’ll last you years. It’s a little boxier than the rest so make sure you get the smallest size you can fit into!